The list contains names of both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
To check the list, click on the links below as applicable.
FUDutsinma UTME supplementary admission list 2016/2017
PROCEDURE FOR ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION
1. Successful candidates should check the University website www.fudutsinma.edu.ng to re-confirm their admission status and the programmes of study for which they were admitted.
2. Candidates are advised to study and note the specific Departmental subjects requirements before coming to the University to start registration.
3. All candidates should note that, the University requires Credit in English and Mathematics in all its programmes. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should also note that, Diploma obtained from another University, NCE below nine (9) points and National Diploma (ND) below Lower Credit would not be accepted for registration.
4. Successful candidates are to report to the University for clearance from Monday 5th December to Friday, 9th December, 2016.
5. The dates for payment of school charges and Hostel accommodation, registration of courses and commencement of Lectures for the first semester 2016/2017 Session will be communicated to you in due course.
STEP –1 PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ACCEPTANCE FEES
Successful candidates who confirmed that their names are on the supplementary Admission list are to make a non-refundable payment of ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) only for acceptance of admission:
a. Candidates are to log on unto www.remita.net and:-
Click on the ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ box which redirects you to a new page;
On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA;
On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop list and select ‘ADMISSION ACCEPTANCE FEE’ option;
On the ‘Amount to pay’ a non-refundable fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only;
Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita;
b. After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank to the University for collection of receipt.
c. After Payment of Acceptance Fees, go to the University portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to printout the following document and sign before moving to the registration centre:
i) Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUDMA/02)
ii) Undertaking Against Cultism (Form-FUDMA/01)
iii) Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission d. Proceed to the screening centre with all required documents as listed below for screening and verification of results.
i) Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUDMA/02) from the University Website;
ii) Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission from the Portal;
iii) Copy of Admission/JAMB result Slip
iv) Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate;
v) Original and photocopy of O’ Level certificates/statement of results;
vi) Two copies of passport photograph;
vii) Letter of Reference from a person of reputable standing in the society vouching for your good behaviour;
viii) A signed copy of Undertaking Against Cultism (Form FUDMA/01) downloaded from the University website www.fudutsinma.edu.ng