You can start Facebooking the pro way Facebook Shortcut Command Keys Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge for PC:
Alt + #, then Enter
Firefox for PC: Shift + Alt + #
Firefox for Mac: Ctrl + Opt + #
Chrome for PC: Alt + #
Chrome for Mac: Ctrl + Opt + #
Safari for Mac: Ctrl + Opt + #
NOTE : Replace # sign in the above command keys with the numbers and letter combination as seen below for each command you intend to run on Facebook.
The 9 Facebook shortcuts
1. Command Key + 0 = Takes you to Help.
2. Command Key + 1 = Takes you to Facebook Home, from any Facebook page.
3. Command Key + 2 = Takes you to your Timeline.
4. Command Key + 3 = Takes you to your Friends list, where you will see old friends and incoming friend requests.
5. Command Key + 4 = Opens your full Inbox.
6. Command Key + 5 = Opens all your Notifications.
7. Command Key + 6 = Opens Facebook Settings.
8. Command Key + 7 = Shows your Activity Log (a list of all the activities you carried out on Facebook).
9. Command Key + m= Opens message box to send a new message.
How to use these Shortcuts on Facebook? For example, If you intend to go to Settings, Log in to Facebook and, press the Alt + 6 on your computer keyboard. and it will take you straight to settings.